These terms and conditions (the “agreement”) are a legal agreement between you (“You or “Your”), the renter of the product, and EVERTHINE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE LLC with corporate offices at 91 Wall Street, Madison, CT 06443. (“EVERTHINE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE LLC," "we," "us," or "our"), establishing terms and conditions under which You will submit information to, and rent dresses and accessories (each a "Product" and collectively, "Products") and receive related services ("Services") from, Everthine Bridal via our website at www.SHOPEVERTHINE.com (the "Website”) or physical address of our corporate office as stated above.
2. Rental Fees; Payment Card Authorizations; Cancellations.
The rental fee ("Rental Fee") for the Products will be the rental fee and insurance charges listed on the Website in connection with Your rental of the Products. Upon Your order for a Product, You hereby authorize us to charge Your payment card for the Rental Fee. We will charge Your payment card the amount of the Rental Fee immediately upon Your rental order. A reservation of a Product on our Website is an order for the rental of that Product, regardless of how far in advance that Product is reserved. In addition, at the time of Your order of a Product, You hereby authorize Everthine Bridal Boutique to charge Your payment card for an amount equal to 100% of the entire original retail value of that Product (when new) set forth on the Website, ("Retail Value") plus applicable sales taxes; provided that we will only charge Your payment card for an amount greater than the Rental Fee in the circumstances set forth in Section 3 below. Rental Fees exclude all federal, state and local taxes, GST, fees, customs, duties, levies and other governmental assessments, all of which shall be paid by You directly or, if paid by Everthine Bridal Boutique, shall be paid by You to Everthine Bridal Boutique in connection with Your order for the rental.
3. Your Commitments to us; Payment of Rental Fee; Late Return Fees
1. Once You receive Your Product or Delivery, You are responsible for the Product. You acknowledge that a secure shipping address is highly recommended. A secure shipping address is defined as a location where an individual can physically receive and sign for Your Product(s). In the event that an unsecure shipping address is provided, Everthine Bridal Boutique, does not bear liability for Products left unattended. You acknowledge that providing an unsecure shipping address may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees for which Everthine Bridal Boutique is not to be held liable, but You will be held liable for any loss or damage to the Product.
2. Use of the Product. You are responsible for loss, destruction or damage due to theft, mysterious disappearance, fire, major stains, or any other cause, other than normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear can be considered minor stains, stuck zippers, and other very minor damage. If You return a Product that is damaged beyond normal wear and tear, then You agree we shall charge You, and You shall pay, for the price for repairing or replacing the Product as determined in our discretion, up to the retail value for the Product plus any applicable sales tax (not to exceed the Maximum Fee as defined in Section 4(d) below).
3. If You return the Products late or not at all, a late fee of fifty dollars ($50.00) per day will be charged to the payment card You used to pay the Rental Fee or to any other payment card included in Your account information that You have provided to Everthine Bridal for each day that You are late returning the Products, and You agree to pay such late fees, up to an amount not to exceed the sum of 100% of the Retail Value, the Rental Fee, plus applicable sales tax (the “Maximum Fee”). The late fee is payable for each order of Products that is not returned when due, not for each Product that is the subject of the order that is late. If You have not returned a Product within twenty (5) days after the return date for the Product, Your late return will be considered a non-return and Everthine Bridal will charge Your payment card the Maximum Fee, less any late fees that You have already paid.
4. Payment of 100% Retail Value. We will not charge You for more than the Maximum Fee for any charges arising under this section 3, excluding collection costs. If You pay us the Maximum Fee and You continue to possess the Product, the Product is Yours to keep on an “AS IS” basis without warranty of any kind whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, payment of 100% of the retail value of the Product does not absolve You of liability for the Rental Fee, which is charged separately from, and in addition to, and other charges payable by You pursuant to this section 3.
5. Any breach of this agreement will automatically terminate the rental agreement and will make You responsible to the fullest extent permitted by law, for the actual and consequential damages to Everthine Bridal and others caused by the breach, together with Everthine's related costs, expenses and attorney’s fees.
6. Collections. If You do not pay the amounts You owe to us when due, then we will need to institute collection procedures. You agree to pay our costs of collection, including without limitation related costs, expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees.
4. Social Media
1. To ensure proper credit and exposure is given, You agree to clearly list Everthine Bridal Boutique in the body text of each picture featured as "Dress: Everthine Bridal Boutique" while using the proper links and tags listed below: